
Nothing beats a lazy afternoon with a good book in a relaxing place with only nonliving "friends" (my mobile phone, Sbux planner, Parker pen, Sophie bag & the things inside it) to mingle with. Last Thursday, while waiting for my dinnermates (Shoulders) I found a little ME-time since I had no work to do. After a morning's day at work, I went to National Bookstore in Mango Avenue, looked for a good book to read, squat on the Kiddie section, and there goes my perfect little piece of adventure.
And oh, I have read the book cover to cover that afternoon, wrote on my planner, and took my soul to an enchanting daydreaming. Wandering is always, always the best medicine for my lonely heart. (aww)
And here are some of my favorite lines from the book, Simple Business: Learning Business From Experience by Antonio M. Andales Sr.
*Unwanted feeling of shame is a very expensive thing to keep. It usually costs you.
*If you think you have experienced the worst, be glad. From then on, all the rest will be easy.
*If necessity is the mother of invention, misery is the mother of achievements.
I wouldn't want to give my sentiments over those lines otherwise;
I might end up blogging an online novel.
I might end up blogging an online novel.
So, the next time you'll come looking for me, you know where to go. :)
its me,
yenney
Hmmm. how bout you give your sentiments?? After all, an online novel would be great :D I'd be reading it :p haha
ReplyDeletep.s. I like the pic :)
hahaha :) id rather tell it to you straight nlng hush! hehe..
ReplyDeletethanks thanks :D
like the pic toO..
ReplyDelete