Thursday, January 14, 2010

Be an inspiration. Light up others' lives.


On a regular day,I just take my point-and-shoot & make the most out of it.
Some things are just best done on random.
and how I love taking macro shots.
I'd like to practice more on that someday (and with an SLR this time :D)....



Before you ask me or yourself what the title of my blog has to do with the content, well...that's simple. My favorite macro shot (topmost) says it all. (however, do not mind my dirty nail on it) Being a light to others could somehow be self-fulfilling. I have lots of people in mind right now who served as an inspiration in my life. It just got me to thinking "Have I in the smallest way inspired someone else?". I hope so and I hope everyone is working on that because if everyone does that, the world might turn to a something better place to live in. Good night everyone. Be an inspiration and Light up others' lives.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks yen this thought cheers me up, i had such a heartache on the freeway coming home from 2 jobs. not that i was reading this 120kph on the freeway lol but when i got home to unwind, warming to some hot chocolate and donuts

    im always cheery and up-beat at work, because if i dont no one will, ive believed that if i can inspire others around me i can inspire myself within me :)THANKS Yen for reminding me that.

    p.s awesome2x shots, you cap the light and the flame and the topmost one is awesome! it just speaks sharing the light that is you to someone who needs it, like me! i will definitely be checking this blog alot! Write mooorrrreee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww =) niiiice comment loki. i looooove it!!!! =) let's blog sooome mooooooore gyud. i loooove loooove writing gyud! and thanks for encouraging me :)


    p.s. you should always be reminded of your own light. :) continuing doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and those are raw photos, no edits! hehe..anyway, you should come home and lemmi try on ur cam!!! and enlighten me more also on photography. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous if i came home youd definitely be my model lol, those are just the photos? no edits? lol thats awesome, you definitely have talent, and id enjoy more photos from you, try lowering the ISO during day shots and increasing for evening shots, mess with teh settings. :D

    Quote of the day :D I should be reminded of my own light.

    keep this blog up. your latest story is the cutest

    ReplyDelete