...NOT YET!
On a Tuesday night (err Wednesday since it is past 12 already), I am blogging about my last week's Friday night. I swear this is making me want to fast-forward my week to its tail end. Anyhoo, you should have heard me say those TGIF-words last Friday. I think I suffered a little mental illness that day, Schizophrenia. The cause? AVATAR. Yes, my family and I went wanderlusting in Pandora.

Seriously, I got lost in my imagination. I got lost watching the movie in 3D. Take note: IN.THREE.D. That's how my weekday-ender and weekend-starter went! Pretty awesome, right?
You did not take me seriously, right? (about the mental disorder part)...I love Hyperboles. But I tell you. AVATAR is A.MUST.WATCH! and you should watch it in 3D.
good night for now and let us enjoy the start of the week.
BTW, I am watching Avatar (again) by the time I'm making this blog.
BTW, I am watching Avatar (again) by the time I'm making this blog.
I SEE YOU, itsmeyenney
No comments:
Post a Comment