Friday, January 15, 2010

Starbucks goal: HIT!


paying for my last drink to complete my stickers.
and thanks to Ate Kim for taking a picture of this favored moment.
also, to Hush for helping me out with the coffee part of it.

I love traditions but I' m the adventurous/risky type of person with a bit of spontaneity. I'm not really a big fan of routines yet I am for routines. (okay, that was confusing!) Anyway, talk about traditions; after 17 drinks of Starbucks' sig. hot chocolate, cream-blended, and low-calorie/low-coffee content drinks, I finally laid my hands on my 2010 Starbucks Planner. My homie, Joanela introduced me to this tradition 3 years ago and since then, I'm hooked. Except for last year though, I decided not to get a planner. It was sorta my "sacrifice" but that's another story to tell.

Yearly, Starbucks' holiday promotion is their Special Edition Starbucks Planner. You have to purchase a certain number of their drinks (except for juices and water) for a certain period of time in order to get yourself a planner. It usually runs from November to mid-January. Every planner also has a cause. This year, every planner enrich a child's life. :)



and I got mine just tonight. Another item off my list. sweeet :)


Till next holiday season promo, Starbucks! I'll see you then.
EXCEPT for the times that I want to chitchat with friends over coffee or just plain craving for my new favorite drink from them, Signature Hot Chocolate (before,it was Vanilla Frappe on venti size and with extra whipped cream).

2 comments: