Saturday, February 6, 2010

sugary pink and 80's


it's Sat-night and i'm on LSS-mode.
so, i decided to dress up and took pictures of myself.


And pretty soon all my troubles will pass
'cause I'm in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shoo
Shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo
Sugar Town





9 comments:

  1. I watched 500 days of summer again last night :p lss. haha

    so that's what you were doing. hahaha lurve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahaha..i so love the movie gyud hush!

    a-huh! i couldnt sleep again so I did this! haha..it should have more pix n outfits but my cam went low batt! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too, love the movie. :)
    I'm having a hard time blogging coz I got no cam. urgh!!
    Next time, more pics :D charge first. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. its okay! you can borrow my cam! hehe..nah hush, i think my cam's batt is guba na. i have to buy a new one or buy a new cam nlng gyd! hehe.. dont post pics nlng sa imon blog posts,just write till ur head explodes sa kasakit. hehe..kidding hush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to balance the words with pics man hush. hehe lots of ideas but need a cam for it. hehe
    go buy a new cam, and i'll buy batt for your old cam. hahahahahahaha :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. what about i get to have the old cam and you both buy new cams? haha...

    sorry... ni titi man ko ug kalit wui. haha. i miss you both. i love the pics yen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha! ELA has resurrected but after the nth day. i miss youuuu!!! how about we all buy new cams! DSLRs please!!! haha =)) thanks jo! yaaaay, u have a blog too? blog blog blog! my blog is my boyf! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that suggestion of buying DSLRs. hmmm.. who's gonna sponsor us for that! waaaah Jo!!! I followed you in your blog already. We all enjoy this :D I love you both.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what's joan's blog?? somebody gimmi a link please. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete