Earlier tonight, I got a sweet surprise from someone so dear to me; someone close to my heart. He gave me a letter through my cousin, Ate Kim. He told me how much he loves me. awwwww!!! My heart is just so so happy.
here's a sneak-peak of my letter:
Thanks Thane :) I Love You, too. SO MUCH. =) Ate Yen will always be here for you. I'll call you whenever I can and we'll talk on the phone like we do. I'll give you Freeze Milk, too whenever I can visit you. Looking forward to our date tomorrow night! Yaaaay, I do have a Valentine.
p.s. Thanks Cupid! =)
p.s. Thanks Cupid! =)
:)
ReplyDeletehappiness is a surprise letter from your fave nephew! :)
ReplyDeletethat is so cute! I am so jealous. I do hope my nephews would do the same for me. :-D eee... hehe
ReplyDeleteaint he the cutest? we went to their house last nght and the first thing he did was hug me. aaawwww =)
ReplyDelete