Saturday, February 13, 2010

dinner: early and late

In a day, I eat a small amount of breky, enough amount of lunch, and heavy dinner. I know, right? It should be the other way. But that's just me and that's how i roll. I have a thing for dinners. It's like my own version of breakfast. For the last 2 weeks, I pretty much had so many dinners with good good friends (homies, SHOULDERS, high school friends) and I love the fact that I am blessed to have good friends to share dinner with. yaaay for that!


One night, the minute I lay down to sleep my Sun mobile rang and I got an SMS message. It was Reina(homies) inviting me for Mcdonald's. Did I mention that was already 12-ish am. Nevertheless, hot choco with hush in the middle of the night is just puuurrrfect!




Just recently, had a date with Dyll and Hani(high school friends). Joy should've been there but she was sick. To Joy: Get well soon Joy! you were missed that night!

It was nice catching up with you guys! and see you again soonest! I always look forward to our "catching up" times.


good friends + dinners = perfect combo!



its me,
yenney

2 comments: